We assure you that we take all measures necessary to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data that you provide to the Companies.
1. The information you provide to us
Some cookies are necessary for the normal operation of the site forexpanda.com and are used without obtaining your additional permission. These files include the following:
1) cookies needed to identify the source from which the transition was made to the website forexpanda.com;
2) cookies containing the user session ID on forexpanda.com.
We also collect and process data about your device, including the IP address (Internet Protocol address) and browser configuration.
1.2. When registering on the site forexpanda.com, we ask you to provide your email address. In the future, you have the option to enter your first and last name, date of birth, gender, phone number and country in your personal account on the site.
1.3. When crediting an account on the Trading Platform, our partners (financial institutions and payment system providers) receive and process information containing your payment details, including the bank card number, its expiration and CVC/CVV code, information on the credit/financial institution and/or the issuer, and other data depending on the means of payment, as well as your first and last name. Also, upon the request of the payment system or payment system provider, we may provide them with data from your passport or other identity document, email address, and phone number (in the event this data is indicated in your personal account).
Payment system providers process such information during the period of your use of the Company's services and delete it upon achieving the processing goals, unless the law requires or allows for the establishing of a longer period for the storing of such personal data.
1.4. During verification, we request from you a copy of the two pages of your passport with the photo and personal data or a copy of the front and back side of an ID card, as well as your payment details. In some cases, we may request current utility bills, the agreement with the bank to open the account, scanned copies of bank cards, or other documents, if the information you previously provided does not enable us to fully verify your identity.
1. If our system found a duplicate account, we may ask for verification documents at any time.
2. If our system found a duplicate account, We reserve the right to suspend your account at any time.
3. If our system found involved in any fraudulent activities, your account will be closed at any time.
4. If our system found a duplicate account, We suspend at any time, If you have a balance in your account, your last deposit amount will be refunded.
1.5. We collect and store data on your financial activity and other actions on the Trading Platform, as well as information contained in web server reports (including the interface language, browser type, and date and time of the last visit).
1.6. From time to time, we may ask you to fill out questionnaires in order to improve the quality of service, for statistical purposes, or to comply with applicable laws. Sometimes when filling out a form you will be asked to provide your name and email address.
1.7. When contacting the Company's support service, we ask you to include your first and last name, email address, as well as information about the dispute (if there is a dispute).
1.8. In order to comply with international legislation on countering the laundering of proceeds from crime (Anti-Money Laundering, AML), and adhering to the principle of “Know Your Customer,” KYC, we are entitled to ask you for other information and data, the list of which is established by relevant laws, including information about the sources of your income.
Please note that in most cases, if you do not provide the necessary information, we cannot provide you with the service you have requested.
2. Legal grounds
We collect and process your personal data only in the following situations:
1) it is necessary in order to conclude the agreement on the provision of services (Client Agreement) in accordance with your request and its further execution;"
3) such collection and processing is necessary in order to comply with the requirements of applicable law;
4) such collection and processing is due to our legal interests, while we always strive to maintain a balance between our legal interests and the confidentiality of your personal data.
3. How we use the information you provide
3.1. The information we receive about you allows us to provide quality services, develop our existing services, and create new ones.
3.2. Your data obtained using cookies and similar tools ensures the functionality of the site forexpanda.com and improves the quality of the services provided.
3.3. The data collected when visiting the site forexpanda.com is necessary for the operation of the Trading Platform and its subsequent analysis, as well as to provide you with information in the most convenient way for you. For example, such data makes it possible to determine the language of the Trading Platform user interface and the account currency.
3.4. The data provided during registration and verification (including last name, first name, middle name (if any), gender, date of birth, nationality, and email address) is used to contact you and to provide you with the most accurate and personalized information. Moreover, the data obtained by us during verification is necessary to ensure the legality and security of the Company's services.
3.5. Information about your financial activity and other activity on the Trading Platform, as well as information from web server reports, is used to protect your funds and block scammers from accessing your account.
3.6. We may use the information you provide, including your name, email address, and phone number, in order to send you system notifications and advertising materials via phone calls, text messages, and other methods not prohibited by applicable law.
You have the right to unsubscribe from the Company's mailing list and calls at any time by clicking on the ""Unsubscribe"" link in an email from the Company, turning off the corresponding option in your personal account on forexpanda.com, or contacting the Company's support service. We are committed to promptly responding to your request to unsubscribe from all types of emails (except for transactional notifications), as well as not to receive calls and text messages.
3.7. From time to time, we may send notifications about changes in the operation of the site forexpanda.com or the terms of service provision to your email address.
3.8. Moreover, we need your data in order to personalize the content of the site forexpanda.com and show you relevant advertising.
3.9. The data you provide when contacting the Company is necessary in order to establish the circumstances of your appeal and provide a complete answer in the shortest possible time.
In the event we need to use the information provided for other purposes, we always ask for your consent.
In the event of automated processing of personal data, we ensure that such processing does not have any impact on you.
4. How long we store your data
We store your personal data during the entire period of validity of our Client Agreement and delete it upon achieving the processing goals. In some cases, the law requires us to store personal client data for a longer time. This means that sometimes we will store your personal data even after the termination of the Client Agreement. Such cases, in particular, include the investigation of fraud (including potential fraud), as well as the prevention of the legalization of funds obtained by criminal means and the financing of terrorism.
5. Your rights
Regarding the information you provide, you have the right to the following:
1) to request a complete list of your personal data processed by the Companies;
2) in the event that inaccuracies and errors are detected in such data, to initiate a procedure to make corrections and clarifications regarding them;
3) to request a copy of the electronic file containing your personal data processed by the Companies;
4) to demand that we suspend the processing of your personal data;
5) to demand that we delete your personal data or stop processing it.
6. The information we provide to third parties
We do not share your personal data with third parties who are not affiliated with your activity on the website forexpanda.com.
Such persons may include the following:
1) a limited number of employees of the Companies and employees of persons affiliated with the Companies;
2) professional auditors;
3) professional dispute resolution organizations;
4) payment systems;
5) payment system providers;
6) service providers that significantly affect the performance and operation of the Trading Platform.
For promotional purposes, as well as for statistics generatation, we provide information that does not contain your personal data to the Google Analytics service.
Due to the nature of our business, we use the CloudFlare cloud service to transfer and store information, including your personal data. Moreover, such information is hosted on servers in the European Union and the United States of America.
For the timely and complete processing of your requests to the support service, we use the Zendesk service - a system that tracks, prioritizes, and executes tickets assigned to such requests. Therefore, if you contact the Company's support service, the Zendesk service gets access to your personal data provided upon request.
We may also transfer information to countries outside the European Economic Area. The level of protection of personal data in these countries may vary. However, our partners in such jurisdictions are always bound by contractual obligations to maintain an adequate level of protection of the transmitted data, and we take all possible measures to ensure the confidentiality of the information you provide.
In the event the Companies participate in mergers and acquisitions transactions, it may be necessary to transfer your personal data to our future partners, and we guarantee the confidentiality of that data.
We may disclose your personal data in the event that such a disclosure is necessary for the following purposes:
1) compliance with the requirements of legislation, a court decision, or the request of a state authority or body;
2) ensuring compliance by users of the Trading Platform with the Client Agreement and conducting internal investigations;
3) preventing, detecting, suppressing, and investigating cases of fraud, as well as improving security systems on the site forexpanda.com;
4) protecting the rights and property of the Companies and users of the Trading Platform and society as a whole;
5) in other cases provided by law.
7. Technical information protection
To ensure the security of information provided by users, we have implemented special rules and technical measures to protect information. We use a server certificate and a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption system for transmitted data. Thus, all operations carried out on the website forexpanda.com are well protected. 8. Passwords
When registering on the site forexpanda.com, you specify your email address and set your own password for your account.
We do not have the right to make changes to such data and cannot be held responsible for how you ensure its confidentiality.
We ask you to immediately report any unauthorized or other suspicious activities related to the use of your account.
9. The use of services by minors
The site forexpanda.com is an open resource, but is not intended for use by persons under the legal age in accordance with applicable law. In the event that we become aware that a minor has provided or attempted to provide his or her personal information to register on the site forexpanda.com, we delete such information from the Companies’ servers.